Problems with OEM

From: William F. O'Neill <wfoneill001_at_bellsouth.net>
Date: Sat, 5 Feb 2005 03:00:24 -0500

Just installed Oracle 10g on my home computer. This will serve as the backend to a non-networked application in Powerbuilder - to help me familiarize myself with this version of Oracle. Am using WINXP. When I attempt to access the OEM(web interface - which I hate), after I logon I see the Status: Metric Collection Error. When I attempt to Start the db, I get the error#500: Internal Server Error. Can anyone help me here?? Received on Sat Feb 05 2005 - 02:00:24 CST