moving from Sun to Windows

From: <jernigam_at_kochind.com>
Date: 4 Feb 2005 13:37:53 -0800

We are looking at upgrading our old Sun servers. They are old E3500s. One option is to upgrade to newer sun servers, such as the V880 or V890. The other option is to move to cheaper Intel based hardware.

Has anyone had any experience with Oracle databases moving from Unix servers to Windows based servers? I have seen where some people have moved to Intel Linux based, but not Windows. Received on Fri Feb 04 2005 - 15:37:53 CST