Re: Simple query that consumes all temporary space.

From: ydalepe <ydalepe_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 4 Feb 2005 05:12:16 -0800

Yes, your query was the only one that didn't break!

Field TXT is indexed. We run the query filtering the lines from T1 (to make it work with a set of about 15.000 records), and no filter for T2. We make it use the pk index for T1, and then we've tried accessing T2 with the pk index, with TXT index, and with no index at all, and have found no significant differences in performance.

Regards,
ydalepe Received on Fri Feb 04 2005 - 07:12:16 CST