Re: RAC with OCFS on Win2K - archive logs destination

From: Sergeant Pepper <SerPep_at_gmx.de>
Date: Fri, 4 Feb 2005 10:18:03 +0100

Am 18 Jan 2005 10:09:46 -0800 schriebst du in comp.databases.oracle.server:

"We're running Oracle 9.2.0.4 RAC in Win2k3 Server, 2-Node Cluster, attached to FC SAN. You didn't mention where your OCFS drives were (I assume on a SAN or other shared storage device)..."

We're also planning to implement a RAC on Win2k3 Server, 2-Node Cluster. So we will jump into the same problem.
If it is not a secret could you send me your script which copies ervery 15 minutes the logs?

Thanks in advance
St. Kastner
stkastner_at_gmx.de Received on Fri Feb 04 2005 - 03:18:03 CST