Re: Differential synchronization with mobile devices

From: mcode <microcode2004_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 4 Feb 2005 01:09:53 -0800

Hi...

I've searched for information about what you said but your answer is not a good one according to me ;)

I've searched about information on GetRight and it cannot be inserted in an Oracle configuration. Also I've sent an email to them but they did not dare to answer me ! So the answer is clearly no :)

I find it lame that no information about differential synchronization with oracle softwares are not available out there on internet... :)

See you