Re: http server causes multiple instances of java.exe

From: Pat Paulson <miapjp_at_chartermi.net>
Date: Thu, 03 Feb 2005 10:26:01 -0600

Thanks for the help. I have XP and so have tasklist.exe. Running that with the /svc (service) option all it says is N/A. Running with the /v (verbose - cute) it gives me a session name of "console" and user name of "nt authority\system".

After 5 minutes of turning on the Oracle http server I had 56 instances of java.exe running and my system was at a crawl. Sigh.

I will do some more research on the results of the above but would certainly welcome any more input!!!!!!

Thanks again,
Pat