Re: oracle 9i RAC setup problem in window 2k server

From: sujee <sujee81_at_gmail.com>
Date: 2 Feb 2005 00:18:19 -0800

Hi
second disk with 2 logical RAW partition(Disk has extended partition only) was added. Then cluster setup wizard was executed. This time the previous problem was not. I used the public network only when it was in the network selection page(ie i used the public network for the communication between cluster`s nodes). It installed the files and services on both machines and problem was at the end of the setup, it said that 'Unable to start the service'. (that service is OracleCMserver9i on the second machine). All 3 services in my machine and and 2 services in the second machine are ok. I tried to startup that service manually in that machine. Error 'Can`t start this service on local machine'.
What are the problems??? Received on Wed Feb 02 2005 - 02:18:19 CST