Re: Extent Management in SYSTEM tablespace

From: Joel Garry <joel-garry_at_home.com>
Date: 1 Feb 2005 14:50:51 -0800

>DMT is dead...

And like fish and visiting relatives, should be thrown out after 3 days. (Finally convinced a stick-in-the-mud customer to let me get rid of them this past weekend.)

Did anyone ever come up with a reference or refute for the statement that all the LMT extent sizes internally use 64K extents despite what oracle reports?

jg

--
@home.com is bogus.
"My head is *spinning*...but I am willing to bet my savings right now