10g iSQLPlus Timeout

From: Buck Turgidson <jc_va_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 1 Feb 2005 13:59:47 -0500

I immediately the following message trying to log on to a database using iSQLPLUS on W2000. I have varied the timeout parameter in D:\Oracle\product\10.1.0\Db_1\oc4j\j2ee\oc4j_applications\applications\isqlp lus\isqlplus\WEB-INF\web.xml from 0 to 150, to no avail. Each time, I stop/start the service.

Any ideas on what to try next?

SP2-0864: Session has expired. Please log in again

SP2-0864 Session has expired. Please log in again

Cause: The iSQL*Plus session was idle for too long and the context has been removed to free resources for other connections.

Action: Reconnect to iSQL*Plus. The system administrator can configure the timeout period. Received on Tue Feb 01 2005 - 12:59:47 CST