ORA-27120 error

From: nwjb <j.bratierespaspub_at_online.fr>
Date: Tue, 01 Feb 2005 16:08:31 +0100

Hi,

On a linux rh7.2 server running ORA 8.1.7 we had several system problems regarding /etc system files protections. We reset those OK.

Since then one process ends with ORA-27120 error (unable to attach shared memory
segment) with linux OS Error 13: permission denied.

Other functions including oracle run OK.

The shmemmax parameters are OK..

Thanks for any help

--
J.Bratières