Unicode conversion

From: <debu_at_rheal.com>
Date: 1 Feb 2005 06:36:58 -0800

Hi,

I am working on conversion of existing Oracle database character set to UTF8, I want to convert existing longraw column from a language specified locale and converts it to Unicode, I want to write a conversion program in dot net to do it. What is the best way of doing it? Is there any other way that could be achived?

Any information provided will be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance,

Debu Received on Tue Feb 01 2005 - 08:36:58 CST