Re: shutdown mmediate gets hung

From: <premmehrotra_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 31 Jan 2005 20:05:38 -0800

Yong:

See the alert.log for Monday. My system adminstrator killed the shutdown process and then did shutdown abort etc.

I looked into your notes, I do not have any of those scenarios

Prem

Mon Jan 31 05:33:08 2005
Starting ORACLE instance (normal)
Shutting down instance (abort)
License high water mark = 2
Instance terminated by USER, pid = 13173 Mon Jan 31 05:36:25 2005
Starting ORACLE instance (normal)
LICENSE_MAX_SESSION = 0
LICENSE_SESSIONS_WARNING = 0 Received on Mon Jan 31 2005 - 22:05:38 CST