How to connect with SQL Plus on 10g Lite

From: stefan runge via OracleMonster.com <forum_at_OracleMonster.com>
Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2005 15:33:17 GMT

Hello,

i have installed 10g lite on Windows XP Pro. I can connect via msql. But i can't connect with sqlplus.

I tried with:
sqlplus system/i_at_odbc:polite

and with

sqlplus system/i_at_odbc:polite:polite

I get the error message:

ORA-03121: Kein Schnittstellentreiber angeschlossen - Funktion nicht ausgef?hrt.

Sorry for the german error message but it's a german installation. I have no idea where the problem is.
ODBC is installed.

Thanks
Stefan