Re: spfile change history

From: Dusan Bolek <spambin_at_seznam.cz>
Date: 31 Jan 2005 01:04:19 -0800

Chuck wrote:
> Oracle 9.2
>
> Does Oracle maintain a history anywhere of changes to the spfile? For

> example I want to see what changed in the spfile between yesterday
and
> today.

You can use STATSPACK for this, the last section of STATSPACK report is the comparison of initialization parameters between snaps. It is not perfect, but sometimes it can help.

--
Dusan Bolek
http://www.db-support.com

Email: spambin_at_seznam.cz
Pls add "Not Guilty" to the subject, otherwise your email will face an
unpleasant end as SPAM.