Re: Beginner help needed in database design

From: Mark A <nobody_at_nowhere.com>
Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2005 00:20:07 -0700

> > I exchanged about 10 emails with Meikel about 18 months ago in an
attempt to
> > get the problem resolved.
> >
> Got it. I got confused in your posting about exactly what had been cut
> and pasted.

I cut an pasted his name and title exactly from his emails. Daniel implied that I was lying about whether a senior Oracle technical employee was doing work for the TPC, so I felt compelled to reveal his name.

This is not exactly a secret, since Meikel has authored an article about the TPC benchmarks published by the ACM (link available on www.tpc.org technical articles). Received on Mon Jan 31 2005 - 01:20:07 CST