Reading CLOB

From: Najm Hashmi <najmhashmi_at_videotron.ca>
Date: Sun, 30 Jan 2005 22:14:05 -0500

Hi All,
I have a very basic question. I am trying to read/write large documents from a web-app to Oracle 9i using php4.3.
When I try to use CLOB column and print data directly, the web browser or server does not understand that it is clob and just prints out object. Then I used to_char function to display info. However, to_char function has limitations. My document gets truncated when I display it. My first question is, what function I can use to display content to clob column type to display in a browser?

Thanks in advance for your help.

Regards,
Najm Received on Sun Jan 30 2005 - 21:14:05 CST