Re: Beginner help needed in database design

From: DA Morgan <damorgan_at_x.washington.edu>
Date: Sun, 30 Jan 2005 14:10:20 -0800

ak_tiredofspam_at_yahoo.com wrote:

> experienced
>
>>professionals
>>either.....

> If you have ever read his posts why do you post such ridiculous
> nonsense?
> Or do you think you are an 'experienced professional'?
> ... <<
>
> Well I do think I am an experienced professional, having 18 years of
> experience and several articles on dbazine.com and devx.com.
>
> Yet that did not save me from ridiculous homework accusations. I posted
> a solid proof that I'm not a student, but never got any apology

Never saw it. This is the usenet ... not private email ... and I don't read each and ever message ... just those of interest at any particular moment.

If you want your apology ... then here it is: I apologize. Of course as that will likely seem insincere you could have sent something directly to me as I am one of those people, unlike you, that identifies myself. So you have my email address ... use it if you choose. But don't expect me to track you down looking for a follow-up post.

--
Daniel A. Morgan
University of Washington