Re: Beginner help needed in database design

From: Oradba Linux <techiey2k3_at_comcast.net>
Date: Sat, 29 Jan 2005 20:08:27 -0500

"Sybrand Bakker" <gooiditweg_at_sybrandb.verwijderdit.demon.nl> wrote in message news:avimv0p2vn4qip919qb29uub2bu816jmfq_at_4ax.com...
> On Fri, 28 Jan 2005 21:28:19 -0500, "Oradba Linux"
> <techiey2k3_at_comcast.net> wrote:
>
> >He not only discourages the beginners ... but also discourages who ever
> >wants an
> >OCP ... also never correctly answers any genuine question from
experienced
> >professionals
> >either..... I have learnt to ignore his posts.
>
> If you have ever read his posts why do you post such ridiculous
> nonsense?
> Or do you think you are an 'experienced professional'?
> From the nature of your previous questions you are definitely not, and
> a bit more modesty and courtesy will more suit you.
>

> --
> Sybrand Bakker, Senior Oracle DBA

Hello Sybrand

That was just my opinion. I have the right to form my own opinions like you do.

When i say "I have learnt to ignore his posts" ... I read them and ignore them totally as
most of his responses are any one of these .. never genuine attempts to a solution.

1. no versions specified
2. no spam emails
3. link to his site
4. apologise to your instructor

Thanks Received on Sat Jan 29 2005 - 19:08:27 CST