SQLNET.ORA default settings

From: <dhoffman0917_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 29 Jan 2005 13:10:58 -0800

Does anyone know how to find out the default settings for sqlnet.ora that does not appear in the initial file at installation? I am attempting to increase the value of SQLNET.INBOUND_CONNECT_TIMEOUT (on the server side) as suggested by Metalink documentation (Tech Note 194295.1)to eliminate ORA-12170 errors for a Oracle 10g (10.1) RAC database, running on LINUX Red Hat.

I have been having trouble understanding what to increase it to because I don't know what the initial setting is. Can anyone provide assistance?

Thanks in advance.
Donna Received on Sat Jan 29 2005 - 15:10:58 CST