Re: Beginner help needed in database design

From: Mark A <nobody_at_nowhere.com>
Date: Sat, 29 Jan 2005 13:30:27 -0700

"Mark Townsend" <markbtownsend_at_comcast.net> wrote in message news:41FBE621.6090201_at_comcast.net...

> Well apologies for that then.
>
> I guess this nasty habit I have would explain why I have a great deal of
> difficulty finding the point in any of your posts.
>
> Please continue to help me understand whatever point you are trying to
> make by repeatedly posting to this newsgroup.
>
> And by all means keep up the ad homimnem arguments to continue helping
> as you have been doing in the short time you have been posting here.
>
> It's widely appreciated.

That's very cleaver Mark. But the problem is that there are LOTS of other people on this Oracle newsgroup who have remarked that Daniel Morgan is rude, arrogant, and continually makes ad hominem comments.

Maybe you consider that remarks made by others about Daniel are ad hominem attacks. Maybe you think my comments about Daniel are ad hominem attacks. But I have a right to defend myself against this scurrilous and unprofessional person named Daniel Morgan. Received on Sat Jan 29 2005 - 14:30:27 CST