Re: Beginner help needed in database design

From: Mark Townsend <markbtownsend_at_comcast.net>
Date: Sat, 29 Jan 2005 11:38:09 -0800

Mark A wrote:

> Mark Townsend, I notice that when you and Daniel quote someone (like my post
> above), you almost always have a nasty habit of editing the quote to make
> you look good. I like to quote exactly (including the IBM website). You
> edited out the point that I was making.

Well apologies for that then.

I guess this nasty habit I have would explain why I have a great deal of difficulty finding the point in any of your posts.

Please continue to help me understand whatever point you are trying to make by repeatedly posting to this newsgroup.

And by all means keep up the ad homimnem arguments to continue helping as you have been doing in the short time you have been posting here.

It's widely appreciated. Received on Sat Jan 29 2005 - 13:38:09 CST