Re: Beginner help needed in database design

From: Mark A <nobody_at_nowhere.com>
Date: Sat, 29 Jan 2005 09:42:52 -0700

>> > DA Morgan ... why do you even bother posting?
> >>
> >Daniel thinks it is "courteous" to insult others when he has a
disagreement
> >with them.
> >

> And Mark A has never posted anything useful to this forum other than
> flames. Apparently being an independent consultant doesn't bring
> enough money and/or leaves time to start flames and to troll in
> c.d.o.s
> Sybrand Bakker, Senior Oracle DBA

Never? That is a strong word, and not accurate. Check the threads about deleting with indexes and others.

By flames, do you mean like your flames against me in the post above.

I posted the information and link about the TPC Benchmark claims from IBM (without any comments of my own), and have subsequently had to defend my right to do so. That is not trolling or flaming.

Interestingly, as I pointed out, Daniel Morgan (the champion troll on the DB2 site) posted the same information as I did, before I did, on this newsgroup, but apparently you don't consider him to be trolling. Received on Sat Jan 29 2005 - 10:42:52 CST