Re: very strange

From: inja <no_at_no.spam>
Date: Fri, 28 Jan 2005 14:30:24 +0100

> You obviously have this confused with some MySQL group to which you've
> been posting lately. Such updates have never failed for me in all of
> my years of working with Oracle.
>
> Please re-post to the proper group (such as
> comp.databases.mysql.dreamland). And stop trolling for an argument
> here. Your feeble attempt has fallen flat on its face.
> David Fizjarrell

update ira_actualite set ira_corps='

t1=t2 it''s t2=t3

', irep_id='4beb' where ira_id='1c78'

Erreur Native = 904
Description = [Oracle][ODBC][Ora]ORA-00904: "T2" : identificateur non valide
Etat SQL = S0022
Source = Microsoft OLE DB Provider for ODBC Drivers

If you need a screenshot, please ask.

Dreamland you said ? LOL Received on Fri Jan 28 2005 - 07:30:24 CST