how to find out table names from the given datafile???

From: soham <soham.khot_at_gmail.com>
Date: 28 Jan 2005 04:52:25 -0800

how to find out table names from the given datafile??? I have one datafile and I want to know what are the tables in that datafile.

Here are the details:

I have one tablespace:
TABLESPACE1 I have three datafiles included in that tablespace: DATAFILE1
DATAFILE2
DATAFILE3 I deleted one datafile since It is giving some media recovery error.

Now I want to recover all the data ( all the objects that were ther into the datafile).
I have the clean backup and Im planning to spool all the table into flat file from the backup and load them into the new database. But I am not getting how to get the name of the tables from that datafile.
Please help.
thanks Received on Fri Jan 28 2005 - 06:52:25 CST