Re: imp from 8.1.7 to 8.1.6

From: <FlopEJoe_at_gmail.com>
Date: 28 Jan 2005 02:35:13 -0800

> Your are supporting a customer and don't even have the same release
> of software that your customer is using?"

  1. it's temporary until we both migrate to 9i
  2. nobody expected such a big incompatability between 8.1.6 and 8.1.7. In our experience, a third level change would be for minor bug fixes.

Thanks for the help folks. We'll probably try to install a lean 9i Personal Ed to eak out the import. Received on Fri Jan 28 2005 - 04:35:13 CST