I dont use DBTYPE_WSTR

From: soft <soft_at_xavier-langlois.com>
Date: 28 Jan 2005 00:43:44 -0800

No for the moment I dont use DBTYPE_WSTR, I try to investigate around this data type.

I just try to set a string with latin character and japanese character, to write it on 9i DB and after read it from the DB. I wrote a write/read sample without unicode it's work fine. But when I'm trying using Unicode I can't set the SP parameter with the unicode string.

Thanks for help Received on Fri Jan 28 2005 - 02:43:44 CST