Re: Questions on Oracle Database Auditing

From: <premmehrotra_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 26 Jan 2005 16:58:15 -0800

Sybrand Bakker wrote:
> On 26 Jan 2005 10:42:34 -0800, premmehrotra_at_hotmail.com wrote:
>
> >Where can I see what is included with:
> >audit table
> >
> >Also why Oracle does not like
> >audit drop table
> >in the first place.
>
> Please read up the exact syntax in the SQL reference manual.
> As the Oracle docs do have a master index and are searchable on
> http://tahiti.oracle.com how come you couldn't find it?
>

> --
> Sybrand Bakker, Senior Oracle DBA

Yes, I have seen SQL refernce document but it does not work. Documentation says that one can run
audit drop table;
audit create table;
etc
but audit drop table gives error. There is something subtle related to auditing of dropping tables, I want to find what is that.

I do not want to use
audit table
because that audits a group of privileges some of them I do not want to audit, that's why looking for command for audit drop table

Prem Received on Wed Jan 26 2005 - 18:58:15 CST