Re: Some thoughts on netiquette

From: Claus Samuelsen <csa_at_dk.eye-bee-em.com>
Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2005 19:35:09 +0100

Please, take a break and read Jonathan Leffler's "Eleven FAQ's About comp.databases.informix and informix-list_at_iiug.org" in news://comp.databases.informix - many of his thougths comply also to this newsgroup.

here's an extract:

FAQ 5 - What Rules Exist Regarding Format, Content, Flame Wars, etc.

None; this is a news group! That is, there are no rules enforced by the software. There are periodically discussions on c.d.i about what should and should not be said. This is my FAQ, so it gets my spin on the rules that should be followed.