Re: DB2 Crushes Oracle RAC on TPC-C benchmark

From: Noons <wizofoz2k_at_yahoo.com.au.nospam>
Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2005 20:02:54 +1100

Mark A apparently said,on my timestamp of 26/01/2005 10:55 AM:

> I did not have any point.

Ding-a-ling! A plastic bucket for the gentleman above!

> I already apologized for posting it, since I did not know that this
> information was posted and discussed here previously.

Yeah, you know: this year the c.d.o.s. people decided to proactively troll the usual start of year IBM marketing crap.

That way we get it out of our systems early on and continue beating the sweet arse out of DB2 for the rest of the year.

Seeya next year, for whatever idiocy IBM invents then.

  --
Cheers
Nuno Souto