Oracle 9i on Solaris 8 w/ VxVM - UFS logging?

From: Thorsten Jens <thojens_at_gmx.de>
Date: 25 Jan 2005 03:03:21 -0800

Hi,

we are using Oracle 9i on a Solaris 8 system. All disks are UFS and managed by VxVM. So far, the disks do not use UFS's logging feature. Are there any objections to turning it on? I already did some research, but could not find a definite answer to this.

Thorsten Received on Tue Jan 25 2005 - 05:03:21 CST