Re: analyze index

From: Jonathan Lewis <jonathan_at_jlcomp.demon.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2005 08:41:03 +0000 (UTC)

On a simple test case, and after putting the tablespaces offline then online, this did not happen on 9.2.0.6.

Can you repeat the test, offlining the table's tablespace, or doing offline/online to both, and then run with 10046 at level 8 to see how many table blocks are referenced.

What was the exact analyze command you used ?

--
Regards

Jonathan Lewis

The Co-operative Oracle Users' FAQ

Public Appearances - schedule updated Jan 21st 2005