Re: Netapps vs EMC -- db file scattered read

From: <jmourik_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 24 Jan 2005 16:43:01 -0800

Just as an FYI, the peoplesoft database was moved back to EMC over the weekend. Performance was very good today. One of our apps support people came over smiling this morning to tell us that one batch job "that took two hours lately, finished in 12 minutes this morning". Not bad :-)

Looks like our netapps files are stretched too thin and can't keep up with all the requests. We'll see where we go from here!

Regards, jan Received on Mon Jan 24 2005 - 18:43:01 CST