Microsoft Access to Oracle Interface - how not to prompt for password

From: <premmehrotra_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 22 Jan 2005 16:04:28 -0800

I am using Microsoft Access 2000 and Oracle9i. I have set ODBC Datasource. When I configured this datasource, I supplied Service Name, User ID and Password.

Now when I go Access and export the access table into oracle it again asks me for the password which I had already specified in data source. I know it is for security reasons, but is there any option to set the password just once.

I looked into ODBC help which came with Oracle ODBC 9.2.0.6 driver installation, but could not find anything.

Thanks,

Prem Received on Sat Jan 22 2005 - 18:04:28 CST