Re: Oracle career query

From: <dale_smith_at_comcast.net>
Date: 21 Jan 2005 17:48:04 -0800

Point taken about rents in Europe. I shouldn’t have to worry though as I am certain a European company would face a torrent of complaints for hiring an American instead of a local. Who knows, maybe we’ll all end up working for some company in Bangalore 

What I gather from your post is that if I pursue an Oracle career I would want to find a large company and avoid the rent-a-gun shops. I will remember that as I move forward. Really, travel can get to be quite tiresome. While you’re part of the traveling subset you don’t think much about it but when you get a break you realize how much time you spend in planes and hotels. Thank you for your post.
Dale Received on Fri Jan 21 2005 - 19:48:04 CST