questions on audit question

From: <susana73_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 21 Jan 2005 17:37:10 -0800

I want to audit any insert, update transaction on a particular table. So I set audit_trail=DB then "audit insert, update on db1.tablename;"

>From the SYS.AUD$ table, the result only shows ONE audit record for
each session. For example, if UserA do 2 INSERTS and 3 UPDATES on the table during the session, I only got ONE record in SYS.AUD$:

SQL> select userid, ses$actions from user_audit_object; USERA ------S---S----- But I want to see the exact number of times the tables are being insert and update. How to accomplish that?

Susan Received on Fri Jan 21 2005 - 19:37:10 CST