10g Enterprise Manager Logon problem in XP

From: Christine <karistom_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 21 Jan 2005 04:38:59 -0800

I installed 10g on XP server.

I can open EM login page which is on the web. But I cant't logon with sys or system user, and the error message like this.
  Invalid user name or password

I can logon using sqlplus with the same user/password. But why not it doesn't work on web based Enterprise Manager?

Can anyone please help me? Received on Fri Jan 21 2005 - 06:38:59 CST