SQL*Loader-128: unable to begin a session after changing the password

From: Diana <diana.krapf_at_gmx.de>
Date: 20 Jan 2005 01:08:50 -0800

I run a stored procedure that calls the sqlldr as host command to load data. I use always the same user. now I have changed the password of the user (alter user) and the password in the host command used in the stored procedure. Before the procedure works fine, but now I get the following errors:

SQL*Loader-128: unable to begin a session ORA-01017: invalid username/password; logon denied

what I have to do?
thanks for your help. Received on Thu Jan 20 2005 - 03:08:50 CST