Re: Supress a message in forms

From: Connor McDonald <connor_mcdonald_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2005 20:16:50 +0800

Archana reddy via OracleMonster.com wrote:

> Hi
> I am getting a Message "Do you want to save the changes" when i query the form, so i want to supress this message,so please can anybody tell me how to supress this message.I am working in Oracle Aplications so please kindly send me the solution as soon as possible.
> regards
> Archana
>
> --

Check out :system.message_level

--
Connor McDonald
Co-author: "Mastering Oracle PL/SQL - Practical Solutions"

web: http://www.oracledba.co.uk
web: http://www.oaktable.net
email: connor_mcdonald_at_yahoo.com

Coming Soon! "Oracle Insight - Tales of the OakTable"

"GIVE a man a fish and he will eat for a day. But TEACH him how to fish,
and...he will sit in a boat and drink beer all day"