Can I change the primary key on a table?

From: <deanbrown3d_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 19 Jan 2005 04:14:52 -0800

Ok basic question here. I want to insert a column after the first one (which is currently the primary key), and extend the PK to be the first TWO comlumns now. I'm using 10g client and 9 server, if this helps. Is there a way to do this without creating another intermediate table?

e.g.

Table A = (TRAIN_I, ARR_TIME, DEPT_TIME, etc) PK = TRAIN_I Want now:
Table A = (TRAIN_I, VERSION_I, ARR_TIME, DEPT_TIME, etc) PK = TRAIN_I, VERSION_I Many thanks

Dean Received on Wed Jan 19 2005 - 06:14:52 CST