remote login as sysdba

From: Uwe Schmidt <uwe.schmidt_at_dataport.de>
Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2005 12:01:34 +0100

Hi NG,

I try to connect per sqlplus from an XP Oracle Client to a SUSE LINUX Oracle 9.2.0 Server.
A connect as: sqlplus system/oracle_at_oradb is ok. But when I try to connect as sysdba I have a Problem. The connect User is in Windows group ORA_DBA. Over Enterprise Management Console I can connect as sysdba. In init<SID>.ora file on server I have the entry: remote_login_passwordfile='EXCLUSIVE'.

I tried:
sqlplus system/oracle_at_oradb
connect
sys as sysdba
oracle
--> ORA-12560 TNS .....
What can I do ????

Thanks

Uwe Received on Wed Jan 19 2005 - 05:01:34 CST