Re: Agent failed to start on 9206

From: <ibm_97_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 18 Jan 2005 17:36:15 -0800

Well, tell you one thing.
All this began with 'notorious' response by Bakker (assume this is the real name).

All I wanna know is:

  1. Since you 'collected' my posts, not just in this news group, could you point out that which ones are 'notorious' like Bakker said, apparently you agree.
  2. Also, from my posts, which post(s) can give you the idea that I asked the questions w/o doing research?

Just like I said, you don't have GUTS to answer these questions. I mean, come on, be a man, stand up! You don't wanna end up being called loser, do you?

Actually it doesn't matter at all, 'cause I know what kind of person you are, and I also 'happened' to check out some of your posts. Well, I have to say, your 'style' have been consistent. Received on Tue Jan 18 2005 - 19:36:15 CST