Re: Agent failed to start on 9206

From: <ibm_97_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 18 Jan 2005 09:27:09 -0800

I checked the link you provided. There're total 5 results. Only this
'agent' one is from me. All the other 4 were NOT from me at all. So,
are these your 'evidence'?

Well, which question(s) I asked are easy to be answered? What about this agent one? Are you able to answer? Or let's put this way, since you said (or u agree) the question is well documented in Oracle doc. Could you tell me where (in url) Oracle doc details the required info? In order to prove I am wrong and you are right, you'd better do this. Or you are liar.

Yes, I was Juinor DBA 5 yrs ago. But I changed my main field long time ago. Do I have to tell you my every career move? If you insist, please leave your email so I can notify you for my next move. Is this ok?

Again, I don't see any of your judgements make sense.

Well, if you think calling a stranger 'notorious in here' is NOT rude, shall I say u r 'notorious'? Or course you can say: I am different from you and better than you.

I think you owe me an apology to explain everything, unless you are
'notorious'.