Re: Agent failed to start on 9206

From: <fitzjarrell_at_cox.net>
Date: 18 Jan 2005 09:04:39 -0800

ibm..._at_yahoo.com wrote:
> Back to the initial response by 'Sybrand Bakker':
>
> He mentioned some directories/files needed by agent. Then he said
that
> I am 'notorious' in here, tell me a good reason why he said this?
Would
> you? You talk about a reason, right?

There are a number of good reasons he said this, all of them posted by you in this and other newsgroups. I simple newsgroup search for your 'email address' is sufficient to prove his statement true:

http://groups-beta.google.com/groups?hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&q=ibm_97@yahoo.com&qt_s=Search+Groups

> Also he said 'I never did my research'. Again, how did he know I did
> not do the research?

Again, a newsgroup search proves your penchant for asking questions you could easliy have answered yourself had you bothered to look for the information. Incidentally, in one post in this thread you've stated:

Yet in another post, in another newsgroup, you state:

By your own words five years ago you WERE an Oracle DBA. Now, you're not. I can see why, if the examples you've given us are any indication of your workplace bahaviour. And, if you never have been an Oracle DBA you can't be trusted to tell the truth.

> Also he said it's 'all documented'. I wanna ask if EVERY problem is
> documented, why people still ask/answer questions in here?

Because some are as lazy as you appear to be. And they get the same response, and many times they only get directed to the manual. You, at least, received information.

> If he can do this to me, I have every reasons to do the same or more
> things to him. Simple like that.

Ah, the logic of a child, plainly stated. This is not a playground; don't try to treat it as such.

> You know why? Because this is his 'style': to fool people. Yesterday
he
> also replied a post regarding number of control files in Oracle ASM.
It
> turned out he is totally wrong again even though he sounds like a
> teacher. Check out yourself.

We all make mistakes, even Sybrand Bakker. It is a child who attempts to justify his rude behaviour with name-calling when a mistake is made. Sybrand's original post was NOT rude in its intent; you simply chose to make it so with your follow-up by sounding like a spoiled brat.

> Answer my questions pls, if you are a man.

I have. Now you'll apologise to the group for this shameless display of vulgarity by your 'playground commando' tactics. Unless, of course, you're not an adult.

David Fitzjarrell Received on Tue Jan 18 2005 - 11:04:39 CST