Re: Agent failed to start on 9206

From: <ibm_97_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 18 Jan 2005 08:01:23 -0800

Back to the initial response by 'Sybrand Bakker':

He mentioned some directories/files needed by agent. Then he said that I am 'notorious' in here, tell me a good reason why he said this? Would you? You talk about a reason, right?

Also he said 'I never did my research'. Again, how did he know I did not do the research?

Also he said it's 'all documented'. I wanna ask if EVERY problem is documented, why people still ask/answer questions in here?

If he can do this to me, I have every reasons to do the same or more things to him. Simple like that.

You know why? Because this is his 'style': to fool people. Yesterday he also replied a post regarding number of control files in Oracle ASM. It turned out he is totally wrong again even though he sounds like a teacher. Check out yourself.
Answer my questions pls, if you are a man. Received on Tue Jan 18 2005 - 10:01:23 CST