Re: User Accounts Disappearing

From: DA Morgan <damorgan_at_x.washington.edu>
Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2005 21:27:59 -0800

dserrano_at_anteon.com wrote:

> What would be the cause of one user continually disappearing when
> another user account is being updated. It's the same user who
> disappears everytime and their account is not being touched (that we
> can see).
>
> This is a windows platform using Oracle ASP.

Well thanks to the clarity of your question. The version number of Oracle, the actual name and version number of your operating system, the name of the application you are using, the actual code being executed, and the appropriate excerpt from the alert log I can definitively diagnose the problem.

The answer is: "Because the higher the fewer." Reference: http://tiger.towson.edu/discussion/cosc/cosc/00000047.htm and you can tell by all the zeros and ones on the page it is relevant.

--
Daniel A. Morgan
University of Washington