Re: Agent failed to start on 9206

From: DA Morgan <damorgan_at_x.washington.edu>
Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2005 21:18:48 -0800

ibm_97_at_yahoo.com wrote:

> Speaking of being rude, it depends on target.

No it doesn't. This is an rationalization to excuse your behaviour while condemning others that do the exact same thing.

  If you get treated by
> rude person, you have tons of reasons to do the samething to that guy.

No you don't. I consider you an incredibly rude person and yet I am not engaging in name calling. I am asking you to apologize ... to grow up and act like an adult ... or to choose to go away.

> You don't need any reasons, you can do this anywhere, don't need any
> excuse. Just like Bin Laden, you don't think people can deal with you
> peacefully, do you?

I think most people want to do the right thing. I think most people wish to be treated well and thus treat other people well in exchange. I think most people try to be the best they can be and raise themselves up in the eyes of family, friends, and strangers by always striving to be the at their best.

I think you are looking for reasons to excuse your behaviour: There are none. Not in any nation, any culture, any religion, anywhere on this planet.

You had a choice as to how you responded. You did not impress anyone by any of your choices. I expect your family would be ashamed if they knew. Now please apologize for your choices or go away. This thread is over and I will not respond ever again as your attitude is shameful.

--
Daniel A. Morgan
University of Washington