Re: Agent failed to start on 9206

From: DA Morgan <damorgan_at_x.washington.edu>
Date: Sun, 16 Jan 2005 18:00:54 -0800

ibm_97_at_yahoo.com wrote:

>>Let's assess the accuracy of that stateement, shall we?  Sybrand told
>>you exactly which files were written/created/read by the Agent.

> Or did he? Did he tell EXACTLY all the files? So what about
> $ORACLE_HOME/agent/reco directotry? Check out the manual, would you?
>

> Yes, I own an apology to his employer that he should be told he hired a
> faking senior DBA. Get it?
> You got more? Pile up.

Please do this group, and Oracle Corp. a huge favour and start using DB2 or Informix or Sybase or SQL Server or MySQL or PostgreSQL or 3x5 cards.

We want nothing to do with you, your behaviour, your lack of civility, your lack of manners, or any other aspect of your cynical, sarcastic, rude, existance.

Thank you.

It is amazing to me how people make impressions. This raging bull was unknown to all of us just days ago, came here with a clean slate, and has soiled it like a four hour old baby's diaper.

--
Daniel A. Morgan
University of Washington