Re: Agent failed to start on 9206

From: DA Morgan <damorgan_at_x.washington.edu>
Date: Sun, 16 Jan 2005 05:15:05 -0800

ibm_97_at_yahoo.com wrote:

> Well, you look like a pure idiot to try to pretend to know everything.
> I feel very sorry about your poor knowledge. If my question is really
> that simple, certainly I don't want to 'bother' a jerk like you.
>
> Change your tone, asshole, or get out of here. At least you should be
> 'brave' enough to leave your true email address. Oh, you might be a
> terriost. Am I right?
>
> Bad for your emplyer, if you have one. 'cause they hire a real idiot
> who claims to be senior DBA. Jeez, what a joke!
>
> Sometimes it's really unfair for God, 'casue people like you shouldn't
> be allowed to be alive. Get it? Asshole.

You have made quite an impression and not a good one. Are you incapable of civility or do you think we are impressed that you can write words generally part of the conversation for pubescent boys?

No matter the insult or affront you feel you have suffered ... you owe everyone an apology.

--
Daniel A. Morgan
University of Washington