Re: Agent failed to start on 9206

From: Sybrand Bakker <sybrandb_at_hccnet.nl>
Date: Sun, 16 Jan 2005 07:02:58 +0100

On 15 Jan 2005 19:04:24 -0800, ibm_97_at_yahoo.com wrote:

>Well, you look like a pure idiot to try to pretend to know everything.
>I feel very sorry about your poor knowledge. If my question is really
>that simple, certainly I don't want to 'bother' a jerk like you.
>
>Change your tone, asshole, or get out of here. At least you should be
>'brave' enough to leave your true email address. Oh, you might be a
>terriost. Am I right?

No.
It appears YOU are the idiot, because you resort to flames. You NEVER do you homework, and you also hide your true email address AND your true name.
So apart from being an asshole and an idiot yourself, you are a hypocrite.
I am sorry for an employer who thinks he hired a DBA, but instead doesn't know anything, and also isn't prepared to do his work. Your wage should go to the many group members consistently helping you out, asshole!

--
Sybrand Bakker, Senior Oracle DBA