Re: How to send email in PL/SQL

From: kinjal <kinjalrpatel_at_gmail.com>
Date: 14 Jan 2005 23:41:29 -0800

Hello there,

I am using oracle8i from client side. Now my server is at remote location.
I want to create a procedure which can send email with attachments to particular address.
is it possible to attach file from remote location and sending it via mail to some address?
I hope you understood my problem..
Waiting for reply..

Kinjal Received on Sat Jan 15 2005 - 01:41:29 CST